Repetitive Stress Disorder? Call An Attorney.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Lawyer and Other Repetitive Stress Disorders
Just because someone cannot physically see your injury or disability, does not mean it isn’t there. Unfortunately, this is the challenge that people with repetitive stress injuries face every day when applying for Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income benefits.
If you have a repetitive stress injury (also called a repetitive motion injury), hire an experienced attorney who will put in the effort it takes to show how the injury affects your ability to work.
Talk to your doctor and get him or her to clearly and thoroughly document your workplace injury. When your injury isn’t visibly apparent, sometimes your doctor’s testimony is all you have to prove your case. My name is Michael G. Myers, and as an Indianapolis repetitive stress disorder attorney, I can work with your doctor and help you get the SSI and SSD benefits you deserve. For a free consultation regarding your disability, contact my law offices today.
Caring for You
As my client, you are more than just another case file. You are a person suffering with a real injury that impairs your ability to engage in substantial gainful activity. That is why I work hard to ensure you get the benefits you deserve.
As your lawyer, I will:
- Meet with you in person to discuss your disability claim
- Prepare you on what to expect about the Social Security Administration process and the time table for hearing a decision on your claim
- Help determine what you should and should not be doing regarding your impairment in order to avoid loopholes and suspicions
- Work with your doctors to carefully document your tendinitis or other repetitive stress disorder in a way that will convince the SSA of your disability
- Ensure your application is filed correctly and on time
All Disability, All the Time …
There Is No Fee Unless You Receive Benefits
As a lawyer, I handle SSD and SSI claims and appeals for people throughout the central Indiana region. In fact, this is the only type of legal work I do. I encourage you to take advantage of my experience and knowledge of the Social Security system by calling or contacting me online for a free consultation today.