Social Security Disability

attorney at law ~ Indianapolis, IN

All Disability.
All the Time.

Indianapolis Disability Claims Lawyers

Legal Help From Skilled Plainfield Social Security Disability Attorneys

I am attorney Michael G. Myers. With disability claims being the only type of work I do as a lawyer, I have a lot to offer anyone who needs help in applying for disability benefits, or in appealing a denied disability benefits claim.

I know how the SSA works in granting Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income claims. I know the rules. I know the tendencies and preferences of the administration’s judges in this area. I can help you avoid the pitfalls and the kinds of common mistakes that cause unnecessary delays or can even derail claims altogether. I can also help you understand the system itself, the law and how the claim process works, giving you realistic expectations throughout the process.

Call or contact me in Indianapolis, Indiana, for answers, information and effective legal representation with any of the following:

I will work closely with your doctor to properly document your claim, giving you a better chance of qualifying for disability benefits. If you need assistance in completing the disability claim application, I can help with that too. My job is to put you in the best position possible to recover the disability benefits you deserve.

Not finding what you’re looking for? See the Frequently Asked Questions section or my Social Security Disability Information Center.

All Disability, All the Time …

Indianapolis Area: 317-489-4066
Indiana Toll Free: 888-339-4149

Whether you are just starting the Social Security benefits application process, or you need help reversing a denied claim decision, schedule a free consultation with me today. Call my Indianapolis law office, or complete a short online contact form. No money is required up front. In fact, you won’t pay any legal fees unless you are awarded disability benefits.

Attorney fees for SSDI and SSI claims are limited to a maximum of $6,000, or up to 25 percent of the benefits that you are already owed — whichever amount is less.